Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Curveball

I love running outside.  I hate running on a treadmill, and I don't have one handy at the moment.

I woke up to a heat advisory, and the temperatures were already too hot and humid to run. I could have skated instead, but my skates are at my parents house in PA.  I feel like a total slacker today-- not that I have been because I made lunch for the hubster and myself, started dinner, and cleaned the shower.  But it stinks when I can't go for a run or skate.

Tomorrow, we are heading out on a grand adventure. We have a friends' wedding to go to in Cranberry Saturday, so we are going to run some errands tomorrow.  First stop is his parents' place to get some of his out of season stuff out of our tiny abode.  Then we have to go to two different DMVs--he has to get plates, I have to change my name on my license--in two different states.  Finally we're off to my parents' where we'll be staying for part of the weekend.

Hopefully, I can get a run in tomorrow and remember to bring my skates back with me. I really miss the ice, and I am terrified to go back out and have lost everything.

Me skating in 2009 at ISI Adult Champs in Lake Placid.  I won this event 😄in old skates with no edges or rocker on my blades.  

No comments:

Post a Comment