Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stuck in a Valley

Last night the hubster and I went and got Chinese food, and we got our fortune cookies. My fortune simply stated "always a valley before a hill." Right now, I feel like I'm stuck in a valley. My training has been inconsistent at best, and I have been feeling stressed out with everything I have taken on this year. There is light at the end of the tunnel and in two weeks one project will be over. Then in about 8 weeks,the second project will be mostly done. Then it will be spring break and my skating season will be over and I will start running more consistently. 
I am currently in search of a good training plan to get me back into training for another marathon and then a half marathon roughly four months later. Hopefully, I'll climb my way out the valley soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment