Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

New year, New goals

So this post should have come out yesterday, but I got distracted by cleaning. 
It's a new year, and I have new goals

1. Write the blog daily. 
I am hoping to write as blog post daily. I have some fun ideas to add to just the running part, so you get a glimpse into my daily life. 


2. Stay hydrated and drink more water. 
Being a #nuunbassador for the year means I am going to need to drink more water. Luckily, Nuun is a sugar free option to make my water taste better. 

3. Keep running (at least 600 miles this year).
I ran 490.8 miles in 2014.  I am hoping to hit 600 miles this year with fifty miles every month. Since I will be training for at least 2 half marathons this year (and a third in early 2016) this should be easy enough to hit. 

4. Work on nutrition. 
I am going to be working on my eating habits in it's to perform better in running and skating. 

5. Pay off my car and student loans so I can start taking skating lessons again. 
It's been two long years since I had a skating lesson, and I would like to be able to do that again. I'm not sure what way I'm going to go with my skating, but I'm leaning heavily towards just doing ice dancing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment