Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Record and exciting news

On Saturday,  I ran my first race since the Monumental. I ran the Jingle Bell 10K downtown. I met up with some of my Team In Training friends, and had a great race! The course was better this year and they had more water stops! I had a great time, and even though I didn't train much for it, I ran a Personal Record of 59:24! 

And now for the exciting news...

I am a nuunbassador! What is that? I am an ambassador for a hydration product called nuun. It's pretty great stuff that helped fuel me through some tough workouts during the marathon training. They are little, sugar-free electrolyte tablets that you can dissolve in water. There are some awesome flavors, like watermelon and pink lemonade, that make staying hydrated easier. Well, at least for me since I have a hard time drinking plain water.



No comments:

Post a Comment