Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yesterday

Yesterday was the day most people break their resolutions for the new year.  They start forgetting about their goals.  But it takes 21 days to create a habit. 
I have changed my goals for the year.  A friend from college has decided to run the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon this fall. This inspired me to try marathons again. I've been working on a new training plan that will build my mileage up very slowly. 
I'm still trying to drink more water during the day, but there are days (like today) that encourage drinking pop. (If you're reading this on the east coast it would be soda, or down south it's coke.) 

Anyway, I'm going to go get on Pinterest to find a 21 day blog challenge. If you know of any, post it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment