Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day two off...

Ugh.  Taking time off is killing me (okay, not really killing).  I really don't want to have an injury since we could be moving (still a "could").  Right where our families live, there are very few jobs for chemists and even fewer for teachers.

I'm falling short on my goals...tomorrow is the half way point of the month and I have 13.86 miles done.  That's less than a mile per day.  I've been trying to do some light lifting/toning exercises with my upper body to not put too much pressure on my foot while I let it heal.

I bought some KT Tape today in an attempt to see if it might help.  I haven't applied it yet, but I'll keep you posted on how it works.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the foot injury. I pulled whatever muscle runs along the bottom of your foot at the Buhl Day race in 2010 and it took about 2 months before I could run and felt "back to normal".

    ReplyDelete