Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Busy week

After taking some time off, I hit the road Wednesday morning for a nice, easy 3 mile run.  I felt pretty good during and after.  I really missed getting out and running, but I knew I had to take a break to heal properly.
Thursday was the first day of school, and I had a half day assignment!  I am so thankful for the opportunity to substitute while the hubster looks for our more "permanent" location.  I subbed for the same teacher Friday, and have a few more days coming up.
I'm going to try and get 4 or so miles in tomorrow, so I can at least reach 30 miles for the month. Not your normal long run, but since I'm recovering, I have to rebuild my base up.  I'm hoping that the next few weeks lead to good things in running and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment