Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wahoo!!!!!

I have been really slow at updating my blog, and I am really sorry about that.

Anyway, I raced for the first time since last December and had a pretty solid showing.  I ran the Fast Flash 5K Saturday and finished in 28:19.3.  I came in 95th out of 340 runners, third in my age group, and second from my school. The race sponsors the school district where I work. I'll have some pictures to add soon.

I also completed a 12 mile training run for the Women's Half after the race.  My pace was really good, and I ran negative splits! I am so happy with how my training has been going, and I hope that I will run this well in two weeks.

In my Team In Training news, I am accepting donations to wear honorees on my jersey.  All the details are on my fundraising page.  You can check it out here http://pages.teamintraining.org/in/CHNIndi14/adavispm7x.

No comments:

Post a Comment