Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ten miles, free comics, and new shoes.

So, I headed out for a ten mile training run in perpetration for the Indy Women's Half Marathon in June. I felt really good until the last mile when my intestines decided to take a turn for the worst. I think I must not have had rinsed out my new hydration belt bottles well.  
After that we headed out to get free comics and lunch with hubster's coworkers. Them we went to the mall and my favorite running store :) I dropped a wad of cash on some new running shoes and socks. For the first time ever, I bought two pairs during a trip...since I'm going to start training for a marathon soon, I figured it was time to buy two pairs to rotate through during training.

My beautiful new purchases (4 pairs of socks, a new pair of structures and Brooks GTS 14s)

No comments:

Post a Comment