Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wow.

It has been way too long since my last post, and for that I am sorry.  There's been a lot of craziness going on in my life, but I think I will be getting back into a routine soon.

Since my last post, the hubster had more interviews and accepted a position in Indiana.  We found out on September 27th that he got the position, and then spent the following (October 5th) weekend looking for a place to call home. We settled on a place, drove back home and moved into our first place together October 11th.  It's been quite the adventure so far, and I am looking to start substitute teaching again really soon.

I am also looking at getting back into my training.  Having taken most of September and October off, I feel like I'm not where I should be.  The plan is to get thirty miles in by Halloween.  I am pretty confident that I can reach that small goal to jump-start my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment