Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Impatiently waiting for another change...

I have been pretty terrible at this lately. I have yet to run in my new locale, but that ends tomorrow. I need to get off my butt and get moving again. I have set some new goals, and it's time to set them in motion.
I am going to run the Indy Mini-Marathon.  It's a half marathon through town and the Indy speedway.
November's mileage is going to be 45 miles.  End of story. That's just how it has to be.
December is going to be 50, January is 60, February is 65 and so on.

In other news, I am waiting to hear back from a position I really want and one more interview on Tuesday.  Please keep your fingers crossed, pray to whomever you believe, etc. that I hear good news tomorrow.

Happy running, followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment